1. Let's go to karaoke. 我们去唱卡拉OK吧。
2. A: What is karaoke? 什么是卡拉OK？
B: Singing along with recorded music.
3. A: Are you good at singing? 你擅长唱歌吗？
B: I am tone deaf.我五音不全。
I can't keep up with the new songs.
I don’t have the nerve to sing in front of people.
4. I would like to request a song.我想点首歌。
What are you going to sing? 你打算唱什么歌？
Let's sing a duet.来个二重唱吧。
5. A: How about a song, John？约翰，你来一首吧？
B: OK, I sing Yesterday once more. 好的，我唱《昨日重现》。
A: I have never heard of that song.我没听过。
6. You sing first.你先唱。
Now it's my turn.现在轮到我了。
Now it's your turn.现在轮到你了。
7. You're a good singer.你唱得真好。/你是一个很棒的歌手。
8. Let's enjoy ourselves.大家高兴得玩吧。
- END -