My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人做事某事(叫某人不要去做某事)My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afaid of doing sth 害怕做某事I am afraid of going out at night.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊讶He was amazed to meet the girl there.they were amazed at the news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(常考)I was busy washing my car at that time.
8.becoming/going/leaving/fiying/moving/dying(某些位移动词用进行时态时表将来)The bus is coming/The dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做……感到兴奋Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.be excited at sth 对 …...感到兴奋Lily was excited at his words.
be excited about doing sth 做某事感到兴奋he was excited about passing the exam without going overing books.
10. be frightened to do sth 害怕去做某事Sam is frightened to ride a horse.
11. be glad/happy to do sth 高兴去做某事
She is happy to clean the blackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth高兴做某事
She was pleased to help the old man yesterday.
be pleased with sth对某事感到高兴/满意
The teacher was pleased with my answer.
12.be interested in sth/doing sth 对某事感兴趣/对做某事感兴趣
She is interested inswimming in the river.
My btother is interested in Chinese.
13. be/get ready for/to do sth
be ready for 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.
be ready to do sth 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
14. be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到惊奇
I'd be surprised to see him on such an occasion.
be surprised at sth 对某事感到惊奇
This is nothing to be surprised at.
15. be worth doing sth 值得做某事(worth 后接动词-ing形式，常考)
It was too remote to be worth thinking about.
16. begin to do sth begin/start to do/doing sth 开始去做某事
When do children begin to go to school?
17. can/be able to afford (to buy) sth 有能力负担(购买)……
At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
18.may/might do sth 可能做某事
We may come at another time.
19. can't wait todo sth 迫不急待地去做某事
I can’t wait to hear the news.
20. decide to do sth 决定去做某事
make up one's mind to do sth 下决心去做某事(常考)
make a decision to do sth 对做某事作出决定
-What do they decide to do?
-I have made up my mind to go with him